Why You’ll Dig This
– That subtle taste of curry is like nothing else you’ve every tried before
– The coriander, cardamom and cloves liven up anything with a citrussy zing
– Fennel and fenugreek bring an incredibly sweet, nutty, aromatic depth you won’t believe possible
Where To Use This
– This one is a showstopper: Get some lamb chops and give it beans with the seasoning before finishing it under a hot grill or BBQ with apricot jam or mango chutney as a glaze. Heaven.
– Lamb again, but slower. Do the same as above but low and slow with a big joint like lamb shoulder or lamb leg. Heaven again.
– Did we mention you can use it on other stuff, not just lamb? Yep, put it on/in roasted vegetables, pasta salad, salmon, roast potatoes, pot noodles, macaroni cheese, steak, beef, stew? whatever. Get the idea?
Every pack is sealed to keep the yummy goodness as fresh as can be, and comes in a nifty shaker thing. Not happy with it? You must be a weirdo. Not really. If you’re not 100% happy with it for any reason, we’ll refund it in full. Promise.
Salt, coriander, cumin, caraway seeds, garlic, black pepper, turmeric, mustard, chickpea flour, chilli, fenugreek, fennel, cloves, cardamom.
Packed in facilities that store and handle allergens.
BIODEGRADABLE REFILL PACK
Conforms to BSI PAS 9017:2020 for biodegradability of polyolefins.
These biodegradable refill bags are made with an additive that accelerates the degradation process, so that the bags first break down and then biodegrade into carbon dioxide, water and biomass over a period of 2-5 years. Actual breakdown time depends on the disposal environment.
To dispose of these bags, they can simply be recycled (they are marked LDPE 4 which can go in most household recycling bins) until degradation begins. After this point they can be disposed of in any waste streams, as they will biodegrade in upper regions of landfill.