Why You’ll Go Crazy For This
– The mango and citrus ingredients will brighten up a dull dish like the lights of Midtown Manhattan
– Aleppo Pepper flakes bring a sweetness and tanginess and enough tasting notes to grace a decent bottle of wine
– The smoked paprika has a smoky and spicy wonderfulness that will remind you of your first ever Jamie Oliver recipe
Where To Use This
– Throw a load on some chicken before grilling it and glazing it with soy sauce and lemon juice
– Bored of pork? Grab a tenderloin, season with abandon and finish off with a quick glaze of apricot jam and balsamic vinegar
– We’re not joshing when we say this goes on everything – pork, chicken, veggies, fish, beef, seafood – you get the idea
Every single item we send out is sealed to keep the goodies fresh, and comes in a handy shaker. Oh, and if you’re not totally satisfied with it, get in touch and we’ll refund it in full. Guaranteed.
Salt, garlic, pepper, smoked paprika, sugar, chilli, Aleppo pepper, coriander, citric acid, mango powder, onion, cumin, mustard, mushroom
Packed in facilities that store and handle allergens.
BIODEGRADABLE REFILL PACK
Conforms to BSI PAS 9017:2020 for biodegradability of polyolefins.
These biodegradable refill bags are made with an additive that accelerates the degradation process, so that the bags first break down and then biodegrade into carbon dioxide, water and biomass over a period of 2-5 years. Actual breakdown time depends on the disposal environment.
To dispose of these bags, they can simply be recycled (they are marked LDPE 4 which can go in most household recycling bins) until degradation begins. After this point they can be disposed of in any waste streams, as they will biodegrade in upper regions of landfill.