Why You’ll Love This
– The horseradish and mustard bring a sweet and pungent (yet very subtle) lift to even the most plain fish
– The brown sugar caramelises and glazes the fish and sweetly balanced out the horseradish and mustard
– Tiny little celery seeds add a depth of aromatics and astringency often missing in seafood
Where To Use This
– Sprinkle very generously all over a side of salmon half an hour before throwing it on a BBQ or hot grill until just cooked. Squeeze some lemon over it and marvel at how good you are
– Toss some prawns in a bowl with some of this seasoning and a generous bit of butter before frying in a hot pan. Grate some lemon zest and fresh ginger over the top and you’re all set
– Pop a load of this into your favourite fish pie before cooking it as you normally would #nextlevel
Every pack you buy is sealed for total freshness and comes in a nifty shaker. And if for any reason you’re not 100% in love with it, let us know and we’ll refund it. No hard feelings.
Salt, sugar, garlic, horseradish, coriander, celery seeds, black pepper, mustard
Packed in facilities that store and handle allergens.
BIODEGRADABLE REFILL PACK
Conforms to BSI PAS 9017:2020 for biodegradability of polyolefins.
These biodegradable refill bags are made with an additive that accelerates the degradation process, so that the bags first break down and then biodegrade into carbon dioxide, water and biomass over a period of 2-5 years. Actual breakdown time depends on the disposal environment.
To dispose of these bags, they can simply be recycled (they are marked LDPE 4 which can go in most household recycling bins) until degradation begins. After this point they can be disposed of in any waste streams, as they will biodegrade in upper regions of landfill.