Why You’ll Fall in Love with This
– Natural hickory smoke extract will give you the authentic pitmaster kudos without stepping out of your kitchen
– The chilli gives a subtle little bite that cuts through the smoke like a searchlight on a stormy night
– Decent amounts of brown sugar caramelise on the meat and create a dark bark worthy of a “Tootsie” Tomanetz rib rack
Where To Use This
– Rub it all over a pork shoulder before cooking it overnight. Finish off with a mop made of your favourite BBQ sauce mixed with cider vinegar
– Rain it all over a whole chicken before roasting it to perfection. Smother it with a white BBQ sauce made of mayonnaise and cider vinegar and it will taste unreal
– Sprinkle with happy abandon all over some butternut or root veg and roast until it’s charry and beautiful. Pop some pine nuts on top just before it’s finished
Every pack is sealed to keep that smoke in tip-top condition and comes in a handy shaker bottle. If you’re not completely satisfied with it, we’ll give you a full refund.
Salt, sugar, smoked paprika, onion, black pepper, wheat flour, chilli, calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin, ammonium carbonate (E503), dextrose smoke flavour.
Packed in facilities that store and handle allergens.
BIODEGRADABLE REFILL PACK
Conforms to BSI PAS 9017:2020 for biodegradability of polyolefins.
These biodegradable refill bags are made with an additive that accelerates the degradation process, so that the bags first break down and then biodegrade into carbon dioxide, water and biomass over a period of 2-5 years. Actual breakdown time depends on the disposal environment.
To dispose of these bags, they can simply be recycled (they are marked LDPE 4 which can go in most household recycling bins) until degradation begins. After this point they can be disposed of in any waste streams, as they will biodegrade in upper regions of landfill.